We had a small release yesterday, and it came with a new feature!
Profile Page Banner Screenshot
- On your Profile Page, you’ll now see a button on the far right of the banner that reads “Change Photo”. This means that, instead of your banner showing a screenshot from the latest game you played, you can now pick any screenshot from any of your published games and use that as a banner! So, if you have a game you’re particularly proud of and want any Profile Page visitors to play, you can show it off like this.
(And if you haven’t published a game yet, this banner will be a default image instead)
- The shadows underneath objects now correspond more accurately to their size! In other words, they’re not just a black spot underneath the objects anymore.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- In the site’s Search Bar, you no longer have to click twice to focus the Search Bar. Which means that you can just click the magnifying glass in the upper right corner and start typing right away
- In the Maker, picking up a Shield or Jump powerup in the Quick Playtest mode won’t cause the Maker to freeze anymore
- On the Followed Makers list on the Explore Page, clicking your Followed Makers’ avatars now takes you to their Profile Pages instead of the Front Page
And, as always: If you have any feedback, please don’t hesitate to let us know!
The Adventure Box Team