- Go to this page https://www.facebook.com/adventureboxgame
- Click Like
- Click Message
- Type your question
- Hit Return on your keyboard
Here’s an example:
- w moves forward
- s moves back
- a moves left
- d moves right
You can reset these keyboard characters by pressing <esc>, pressing Options, and editing the assignments.
Jump with <space> and alternate with w to go forward. You can reset these keyboard characters by pressing <esc>, pressing Options, and editing the assignments.
Get close to the hostile character. The closest hostile character is the one you attack. Remember, other characters may be close to you.
Creating a world starts with creating an initial terrain. Simple templates let you select temperate, desert or arctic worlds and select the relative amount of lakes and oceans in your world. You can start from a flatland, if you don’t mind adding a lot of blocks (or if you want a flat world). You can also import the terrain of a Minecraft world, or from a “voxel” (block world) creation tool like Qubicle.
With a starting terrain, you can place and edit non-player characters (NPCs), sounds, items (windows, paths, doors, etc.), and blocks. NPCs can be hostile or friendly, can be placed at a starting point and can move independently in the world. Sounds can be placed anywhere, and get louder when you get close to them. Items don’t move in the world. Blocks change the terrain on which you and NPCs walk.
- Enter edit mode for a world
- A panel of icons appears at the bottom. The leftmost icon is the character icon. If you click the center of the icon, panel of character types will appear, in this panel you can either select a character type you’ve already created, or you can press “Create Character” to design a new one.
- Move to the area in the world where you want to place a character.
- Select the character you want by clicking the triangle in the upper left of the character icon.
- Place the character where you want them to stand.
- Click the left button to set the location of the character.
- Double click on a character in the world.
- The “Character Configuration” panel will appear.
- Choose the character instance’s name (by default it will be the name of the Character Type, but you can change it).
- Choose whether the character will be hostile or friendly, and the character’s strength (fighting), speed (running) and constitution (surviving blows).
- Press “Save Changes” and close the panel by clicking the red X in the upper right.
- Go into the world editor.
- Click the “Game” menu item.
- Click “Publish”. The system may prompt you to complete different tasks.
- Press “Publish My Game”. If you had to complete some tasks, you may have to re-enter the Game→Publish menu item to see this button.